Hybrid events and Studio
At Fotografiska, we offer immersive and sustainable event experiences in a creative and unique environment. On top of fantastic possibilities for physical meetings, conferences, and events - we also offer studios for hybrid events and live broadcasts.
THE HYBRID STUDIO ANNIE
The Hybrid Studio in Stockholm is a collaboration between Fotografiska and Adapt. It is located in Fotografiska’s 4,200 sq.ft. (390 sq.m.) venue, Annie. It can be used as a large studio for digital broadcasts, or as a hybrid studio with both virtual and physical participants. The venue is suitable for all kinds of projects: conferences, events, shows and fairs.
The Hybrid Studio is strikingly framed by a wide image projection, covering the three main walls. With the Watchout system we project pictures, slide shows, and films over the entire 180 ft. (55 m.) wide space. It makes it possible to arrange and live stream an event in any kind of environment. At the press of a button, the walls of the room can change from a Caribbean beach to French Alps with snowy slopes, or your own office.
The Hybrid Studio comes equipped with all the sound, light, and image technology necessary to realize a professional event. The A/V can easily be adapted and complemented to suit the needs of your specific project.
The Hybrid Studio can also be connected to other studios and venues, or your own offices, and turned into a hub for a larger meeting. We take an active over- all responsibility for the project, and are happy to help you create a complete and sustainable experience that includes food, beverages, and additional event spaces, along with all the other experiences offered in the building.
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED IN OUR BASIC HYBRID STUDIO SETUP
- 3 cameras (1 camera on tripod, 2 remote cameras)
- 180 ft. (55 m.) wall projection with Watchout system
- Complete image mixing system for mixing of cameras, graphics, and films, with picture-in-picture
- Studio lights, adapted for camera production, at three areas (sitting area, screen in the middle, and moderator stand on the right)
- Back light
- Playback for movies, name tags, and graphics through vMix
- 2 PCs with PowerPoint for slideshows, 1 regular + 1 extra
- Clicker for presentations
- 6 wireless headsets/microphones
- Unit for playing music
- Speakers for speaker sound in the Hybrid Studio
- A 30-minute start-up meeting with a dedicated project leader who remains available to you during the entire project
- 1 streaming technician
- 1 camera technician/image producer
- 1 sound technician
- Streaming through SolidTango, Facebook, YouTube, or your own platform
The Studio is located at the very heart of Fotografiska.
Our Studio is perfect for anyone who needs a venue for everything from breakfast seminars to press junkets, panel discussions, launches, and ‘after works’. The Studio is also often used to broadcast, record, and host hybrid events - encouraging participants to engage fully in an inspiring and urban environment.
The Venue is approximately 1,400 sq.ft. (130 sq.m.), with a fixed stage of around 110 sq.ft. (10 sq.m.).
There are several TV screens on the walls that you can utilize, and to the left of the stage is a large LED wall where you can show films, image slide shows, or presentations. The stage is tastefully framed by five standing screens, constituting a nice background for stage performances and presentations.
Come by for a tour, or contact us if you would like some more information, at firstname.lastname@example.org.